Whirl Islands Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join and you get free wafflez :D (>'-'>)#

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ressurection!!!
I was bored so I..... EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:27 pm by AF

» ressurrection
I was bored so I..... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:10 pm by AngelofDeath

» i'm a watchful protector...
I was bored so I..... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:25 pm by AngelofDeath

» Bricks will be shat
I was bored so I..... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 pm by Conner

» PSTriple vs. X-box 360
I was bored so I..... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 am by burntnorris

» Ask a simple question,get a simple answer
I was bored so I..... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:40 pm by element

» Banner I made
I was bored so I..... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:33 am by AF

» wheres the l?
I was bored so I..... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:53 pm by element

» Click Here for a Free Waffle
I was bored so I..... EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:42 pm by element

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
element
I was bored so I..... I_vote_lcapI was bored so I..... I_voting_barI was bored so I..... I_vote_rcap 
AF
I was bored so I..... I_vote_lcapI was bored so I..... I_voting_barI was bored so I..... I_vote_rcap 
burntnorris
Conner
Hunter
Ira 2.0
Database
ThePainBringer
AngelofDeath
GP
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I was bored so I.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePainBringer

I was bored so I..... Empty
PostSubject: I was bored so I.....   I was bored so I..... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:46 pm

..............trolled Omegle. Here is the log.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
Stranger: hiii :)
You: How are you?
Stranger: im fine thanx wbu ? :)
You: I am great. What is your name?
Stranger: mary u ?
You: Tyrone Asorus
You: My friends call me Rex
Stranger: why rex ?:L
You: Sort of an inside joke
Stranger: age ?
You: 15
You: You?
Stranger: 15 :)
You: That is cool
Stranger: where u from ?
You: Usa
Stranger: cool
You: What about you
Stranger: gibraltar, in europe :)
You: Sounds cool.
Stranger: it is :)
You: Wanna see a pic?
Stranger: yea
You: ................................................ ..........................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
.................................................. ................__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-
.................................................. ..........„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::::::\
.................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
..........................................__-~"::,-':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
..........................._______~"___-~"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::: :: :::::::::::"-,
......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":''-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :: :::,~ ':'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':'-,:'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''
......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::„---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'::::::::: :: |_,-'
..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : : : : : |: : :\::::::\ I'm A T-rex Mother Fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::: ::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::;;\
::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
:::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: "-/|::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::":/|\|
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--„_____„„-~~"
Back to top Go down
Ira 2.0

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so I.....   I was bored so I..... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:45 pm

Oh my god. Have my babaies please.
Back to top Go down
element

element

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so I.....   I was bored so I..... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:45 pm

I laughed so hard once i saw the pic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was bored so I.....   I was bored so I..... Empty

Back to top Go down

I was bored so I.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whirl Islands Forums  :: Magical Double Rainbow Spam Land :: SPAM-
Jump to: