Whirl Islands Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join and you get free wafflez :D (>'-'>)#

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» ressurection!!!
"True" creppy pasta EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:27 pm by AF

» ressurrection
"True" creppy pasta EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:10 pm by AngelofDeath

» i'm a watchful protector...
"True" creppy pasta EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:25 pm by AngelofDeath

» Bricks will be shat
"True" creppy pasta EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 pm by Conner

» PSTriple vs. X-box 360
"True" creppy pasta EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 am by burntnorris

» Ask a simple question,get a simple answer
"True" creppy pasta EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:40 pm by element

» Banner I made
"True" creppy pasta EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:33 am by AF

» wheres the l?
"True" creppy pasta EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:53 pm by element

» Click Here for a Free Waffle
"True" creppy pasta EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:42 pm by element

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
element
"True" creppy pasta I_vote_lcap"True" creppy pasta I_voting_bar"True" creppy pasta I_vote_rcap 
AF
"True" creppy pasta I_vote_lcap"True" creppy pasta I_voting_bar"True" creppy pasta I_vote_rcap 
burntnorris
Conner
Hunter
Ira 2.0
Database
ThePainBringer
AngelofDeath
GP
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"True" creppy pasta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AF
Admin
AF

"True" creppy pasta Empty
PostSubject: "True" creppy pasta   "True" creppy pasta EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:36 pm

I found these on Encyclopedia Dramatica and these were "true" stories so ya Teh creepy pasta btw these aren't mine:

Across the Border
There was a couple from Texas who was planning a weekend trip across the Mexican border for a shopping spree. At the last minute, their baby-sitter canceled, so they had to bring along their two year old son with them. They had been across the border for an hour when the boy got free and ran around the corner. The mother tried to find him, but he was missing. The mother found a police officer who told her to go to the gate and wait. Not really understanding the instructions, she did as she was told.

About 45 minutes later, a Mexican man approached the border, carrying the boy. The mother ran to him, grateful that he had been found. When the man realized it was the boy's mother, he dropped him and ran. The police were waiting for him. The boy was dead, and in the 45 minutes he was missing, he had been cut open, all of his organs removed, and stuffed with bags of cocaine. The man was going to carry him across the border as if he were asleep.

The New Bride

During a wedding reception of a young couple the guests decided on a drunken game of hide and seek. It was decided that the groom was “it” and he eventually found everyone but his new bride. Eventually the man became furious and decided it wasn’t funny anymore and left her there. As weeks went by he accepted that she’d had second thoughts and went on with her life so he did the same. A few years later a cleaning lady dusted off an old trunk in the attic of the building where the reception had taken place, out of curiosity she opened it. Inside the trunk was the rotted body of the missing bride who’d apparently became locked in the trunk she’d hid in. Whether she’d suffocated or starved was unknown, but her face was frozen in a scream and there were huge scratches in the inside of the trunk where she had tried to get back to the man she loved.

Camping

A few months ago a friend of mine, who is an up-and-coming nature photographer, decided to spend a day and night alone in the woods outside of our town. She wanted to get photos of the woods and wildlife as naturally as she could for her portfolio. She wasn’t afraid of being alone, as she had camped by herself many times before. She set up a tent in the middle of a small clearing and spent the day taking pictures. She filled up four rolls of film on that trip, but when she went and got them developed she saw four pictures that unsettled her, these four pictures were taken from inside the tent, of her, asleep in the middle of the night.

The Medic

In the winter of 1944, with overtaxed supply lines in the Ardennes, a medic in the German army had completely run out of plasma, bandages and antiseptic. During one particularly bad round of mortar fire, his encampment was a bloodbath. Those who survived claimed to have heard, above the screams and barked commands of their lieutenant, someone cackling with almost girlish glee.

The medic had made his rounds during the fire, in almost complete darkness as he had so many times before, but never had he been this short on supplies. No matter. He would do his duty. He had always prided himself on his resourcefulness.

The bombardment moved to other ends of the line, and most men dropped off to sleep in the dark, still hours of the morning - New Year's Day, 1945. The men awoke at first light with screams. They discovered that their bandages were not typical bandages at all, but hunks and strips of human flesh. Several men had been given fresh blood transfusions, yet there had been no blood supplies available. Each treated man was almost completely covered, head-to-toe, with the maroon stain of blood.

The medic was found, sitting on an ammunition tin, staring off into space. When one man approached him, and tapped him on the shoulder, his tunic fell off to reveal that large patches of his skin, muscle, and sinew had been stripped from his torso and his body was almost completely dried of blood. In one hand was a scalpel, and in the other, a blood transfusion vial. None of the men treated for wounds that night, in that camp, saw the end of January 1945.

Baby Doll

In rural southern Illinois a toy company began selling "realistic" baby dolls to expectant mothers. But apparently after the mother had her child the toy baby would start crying. Eventually the "rocking motion" advertised to calm it down wouldn't work, and you couldn't get it to stop without shaking it. Eventually when it started crying the parent would have to beat it, and the beatings and thrashings would have to get harder and harder to get it to be quiet. The only thing that seemed to shut the baby doll up permanently was the bash its head against the wall to destroy whatever mechanism triggered the crying. On more than one occasion though, neighbors called the authorities to report child abuse, and when the police arrived they found the bloody remains of infants smeared across the walls and the floor. In most cases the mother couldn't understand why the police were there, she just "got rid of the stupid doll" as she rocked a baby-shaped bundle in her arms.

Back to top Go down
https://whirl-islands-forum.forumotion.com
burntnorris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "True" creppy pasta   "True" creppy pasta EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:59 pm

tl;dr

(too lazy; didn't read)
Back to top Go down
element

element

PostSubject: Re: "True" creppy pasta   "True" creppy pasta EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:46 am

my eyes hurt
Back to top Go down
burntnorris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "True" creppy pasta   "True" creppy pasta EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:01 am

...I just read the first one... ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "True" creppy pasta   "True" creppy pasta Empty

Back to top Go down

"True" creppy pasta
Page 1 of 1